Monday, March 17, 2008

The Experiment Continues

Well, I uploaded the converted video from my desktop to my blog. The upload time was not too bad, but it took a long time to publish it to my blog.
Unfortunately, when I went to look at the new blog post at school, there was a red x in a little white box where the video should be playing.
I went back into Blogger to "edit" my post and clicked on preview. The video played fine there, so there wasn't a problem with uploading it. Even converted to a .mpg in Zamzar, it must keep some of the coding that lets the blocking software know the video originates from YouTube.
I will have to see if the video will play when I am on my home computer.
It's all a leaning experience.
We have to work out the bugs.

No comments: