Thursday, March 4, 2010

Celebration of Teaching and Learning




I'm excited. Well, I'm not really excited about having to get up before 5:00AM in order to get there on time, but I am excited about having received a free admission to attend the 2010 Celebration of Teaching and Learning at the Hilton Hotel in New York City. There are so many featured speakers and workshops, I'm having a hard time trying to pick and choose. I also love to visit the vendors - and maybe get freebies for my classroom.
I participated in the Seedlings webcast this evening on EdTechTalk, and Cheryl Oakes suggested I blog from the conference. I'll have my iPhone with me, so maybe I'll give it a try. I should take my laptop, but I'm just not into lugging it around with me all day. Anyway, I'll try to report out on some of the exciting things I learn.

1 comment:

Cheryloakes50 said...

thanks for giving this a try!!!