Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day

One last post on this rainy Friday afternoon. Hopefully, these left-over April showers will bring May flowers.
I have finally set up a YouTube account. I haven't uploaded many videos, but I intend to add to the knowledge base with some of the digital tutorials I have created. There is ugly stuff on YouTube, to be sure, but there are so many more great resources that it's time we use the tool to our advantage. I don't know what to do about the bad stuff except just avoid it and not watch it.
Anyway, yesterday I was talking about going home to sit by my pond and decompress, and Warren asked me to upload a video so he could see what I was talking about. I recorded this with my HD Vado from Creative using the HD+ setting as opposed to the low-quality setting I used to create the lab video experiment a few posts ago. It took quite a while to upload to YouTube, but it was easy. Here is the link. Enjoy.

I will upload Pond movie again. Some one hacked into my blog and put up a Brittney Spears video. So - nothing is safe.

There is a frog hiding in the green grass clump, but he's so well camouflaged that it is hard to spot him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! A little piece of heaven, eh?

Mrs. Stanley said...

Yes, indeed.
You know, when my eldest son started this project back in 1999, I told him, "No, I don't want you digging up the backyard." How wrong I was. This spot has become a haven for me. All I have to do is sit and listen to the fountain and watch the fish darting around, and chuckle at the frog, and much of the stress of the day just trickles away.

WDG said...

Carolyn - Thank you for sharing your haven with us! What a beautiful setting. Anytime your son wants to dig in my yard would be fine with me!